The Bruhz Cigar Poker with Rare Tibetan Bead
The "Bruhz" Omega poker has a special place in the hearts of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity. This cigar poker has purple and gold European glass beads and a rare Tibetan gold bead. This bead is ONLY available in Tibet.
There are only a few of these beautiful hard-to-find beads left. Be sure to get yours. *This does not come with an initial but one can be added.
Benefits and Features:
- Color: Purple and Gold European Glass Beads + RARE Tibetan gold bead
- Adorned with an Omega Psi Phi charm
- This piece is a handmade cigar poker standing at 4.3” long
- Durable stainless steel makes for superior long-lasting performance and easy cleaning between smokes
- Designed to be used on any cigar for a comfortable hold that keeps your fingertips out of the heat
- Pointed design assists the smoothness of your draw by introducing additional airflow into every pull
- The set comes with a velvet box, bag for storage and 2 protective end caps.
CAUTION: Cigar Pokers have a sharp, pointed edge and must be kept out of the reach of children.
TIP: To prolong the life of your BlueSmokeATL Cigar poker, you should occasionally wipe down the steel rod with water and a clean cloth.